Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is an imperative and integral part of your website's Internet marketing efforts. Search engine optimization (SEO is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site or a web page (such as a blog) from search engines via "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results as opposed to other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) which may deal with paid inclusion.(Wikipedia definition)
What is AQUE's approach to SEO?
AQUE envisions SEO as a process that encompasses a multitude of actions. AQUE uses a scientific approach to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We test various factors that affect how your page ranks, in phases. Once we have tested and verified how a certain customer segment reacts to certain changes in variables we optimize your SEO campaign to reflect our findings.
Standard Search Engine Optimization (SEO)Web Analysis
- Verification and correcting all meta tags, meta descriptions, web page titles, web content titles <h1> and image alt tags
- Keyword alignment with all tags
- Optimization of your websites internal linking structure
- Anchor Text Incorporation
- Validation of index pages
- XML HTML site map creation and submission
Advance Search Engine Optimization Web Analysis
- Includes all of the benefits of the Standard Search Engine Optimization Web Analysis plus….
- Landing page Optimization
- Web Page layout reconfiguration
- Customized 404 Error pages with redirect links
- Development of keyword rich content with appropriate keyword density
- Suggestion of link bait content creation to increase link popularity
If you already have a website, get started with a FREE Website Analysis.
If you need to have a website developed, please look at our Website Design and Website Development section and learn how we use a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Blueprint as the foundation of our website development.